Saturday, June 23, 2007

Another day in rainy Germany

It is morning here, and I thought I would check my e-mail and write a little note. Today we are going to Neuschwanstein, and it is gloomy and off and on raining. We had an early night for a change so we are ready to stay up a bit and try to get into see that concert I was telling you all about. Some big news, a couple that I know ( adoption friends) who are with our agency and are in the exact same place in the process received their referral!! They have a 3 month old baby girl!!!! I am soooo happy for them!!! We are hoping our referral is not far behind.

Anyway, I will update this post later in the day after we have done our activities for the day.

Much love and peace!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Are you using a dictionary to look up spellings? I can't even pronounce those city names let alone spell them!
Nothing new here, Phil is alive in Vegas somewhere, I think! The weather is not so good, the kids are climbing the walls and I need a drink.
Love,
Jen

Cindy said...

You left us hanging!!! I hope you are having a great visit. I think you are at Regan's Aunt's now.