Okay, I had started this post with the below paragraph, and then wrote a bunch of other stuff and then the power went out. Grrr... but all of that does not matter now because GUESS WHAT/??????!!!!! I went to pick up Ellie for lunch (I was gone all of 45 minutes) and when I got back there were 2 REGISTERED MAIL thingys in my mail box AND a message from Leslie at the Calgary Passport office that our PASSPORTS WERE ISSUED YESTERDAY AND WERE MAILED YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been crying about it with relief and joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!! So I can only assume that the registered mail for Regan and I is our passports, but we can't pick them up until 5pm... I'll let you know... We are going to be MAJORLY CELEBRATING!!! A friend of mine had pictures of her and her husband, when they FINALLY got their provincial approval, celebrating!!!!! OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I am now off to the flower shop to get flowers delivered for Leslie... God love her!!! And to the person in Ottawa too!!!
There are no workers here right now and the house is blissfully quiet! It is dark and overcast, and I am wearing one of my favourite sweaters, sitting in my comfy chair, knitting and watching the View. I am in HEAVEN!! This weekend I am going away for the night with 3 of my oldest and dearest friends. Two of them I have known for 33 years, and my best friend and I have been together for 27 years. We have been doing this for about 5 years, but missed last year due to conflicting schedules. We are staying at a super swanky place called Union Bank Inn in Edmonton. When we arrive we get 2 bottles of white wine and 2 bottles of red!! Woo hoo!! We are really looking forward to just doing girly things. I am very very lucky to have such great friends for so long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thats wonderful news!!!!! Congratulations!!! Now you can start the next wait :)
Post a Comment