Monday, April 2, 2007

Okay

So Kidslink DID move, and we were not notified. When I called them, the very nice gal mentioned that on any e-mail correspondence under the persons name was the new address. I told her that since that was never pointed out I would never have noticed it. On all of the invoices for payment, all of the documents we had notarized, EVERYTHING had the old address on there. Needless to say she felt terrible and apologized profusely. Anyway, I think when they send out the big package to all new people they should specifically let people know. Anyway, so hopefully it will be delivered tomorro without a hitch. I am sure there will be a few hiccups along the way!

Anyway, Ellie is off of school for the next 2 weeks. Today she is enjoying laying around watching all the shows that are on during the day. I am sure that will get old after awhile. I am sure we'll find fun stuff to do.

I am working for 2 days on the Nutcracker. They need someone to get all of the ballet dancers ready. It will be good to make a bit of money and to see all of some of my favourite folks at work. And it will be good for Grandma and Ellie to have lots of one on one time.

Till the next crisis!!!

No comments: